Thursday, September 17, 2009

I need your office for a new project

With the new school year I thought it might be a good time to start working on a new project that has been floating around in my head for a few months. The project will be photographs of your office. So if you have an office either in the place you wok or at home I would like to photograph it. I'll just leave it at that for now because I don't want to put any constraints on the project at this stage. Let me know if you can help.

2 Comments:

Blogger amyyma said...

i have a cubicle/desk? and if you were going to photograph it would have to be on one of a few very certain weekend days. and you cant take a picture of my desk calendar because i am using them for a project of my own....

September 17, 2009 5:48 PM  
Blogger Nate Mathews said...

Sounds great! Let me know when a good time is. You'll have to tell me about the calendars sometime also.

September 17, 2009 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home